6/5/12

Naughty kids get no breakfast

*Good morning*
"Morning"
*Again sleeping someplace else? Do you dislike my company that much?*
"Actually, i havent slept at all"
*Writting again?*
"With what light, smartass, as you may have noticed, it never lights up during nighttime"
*Guess you are right, then what did keep you away from me?*
"Her, she came back?"
*Her? Who?*
"The ghost..."
*The ghost... its a she?*
"Yeah"
*Right...*
"You still dont believe me, do you?"
*Not really, i still think you have gone completely nuts*
"She read some of my writings"
*What did she think of them?*
"She liked many and disliked some"
*Figures*
"And then she told me about the afterlife, i might write down all that she told me"
*Interesting?*
"You cant imagine how fascinating i found everything she told me"
*uhu*
"Oh well, enough chit-chat, lets have breakfast"
*Ok*
As usual, we both searched the room for the breakfast tray, but this time we wouldnt find anything.
"Anything?"
*Nope, what about you?*
"Same, strange, its usually here when we wake up"
*Maybe they didnt leave anything because someone decided to stay awake instead of going to sleep*
"Whatever, i think im gonna get some sleep, barely slept 2 hours before she came"
*As you see fit*
I found my way to the bed and slipped inside.
Sleep caught me almost as soon as i was completely covered with the blanket. It was very cozy and confortable. My eyelids shut.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario