8/8/20

Majora / Minora

I put on a mask

I do not actively chose to, but I put it on

Nobody but one person has ever seen me for who I am

Imperfect

Depressed

Doubtful

Lusting for what I can never have

One person alone knows it all

And that person is not here anymore

I put on a Mask

Willfully

I do not want to be seen

Dont want to be noticed

Dont want to be forced into the light with all the burden that such an action would imply

I put on a mask

I take my pills

Is this even the real me?

Who or what is the real me?

Could they tell?

Could you tell?

Can I tell?


I put on a mask

and hope someday I will look back and think that all this ordeal was silly, my suffering was more imagined than real, my writings were a product of their time and will forever stay that way


I put on a mask

With the hope of one day being able to take it off and show my face to the world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario