29/3/19

Hearthache (Interlude)

Tell me child, why would you ever want to leave my side?

* *

Oh my child, what moves you to want to leave my side?

Have I not treated you as well as any mother could? Or as well as any mother should? Just to avoid what you may yet become

*Do you want a book?
Or maybe a pie?
Butterscotch or Snail
For the apple of my eye*

Please don't hurt me Mum, I swear I won't misbehave,

* *

(What could you have seen? was it something unforseen, the future, a dream, entwining, I keep reminding myself that it was not my fault

Whats a dream or what's the truth here anyway?

Please don't hurt me Mum I swear I won't misbehave

The past, a mirage, it hurts, remembering, I have to fight for what's to come and what is good

What's the past or what's a lie here anyway?

Tell me child what you expect to find on the other side

Is it the truth or revenge that you may wish to gain?

That is only for me to decide

One last time allow me to intervene
One last time please let me to hold your hand

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario