11/5/13

夏 の 花火

All of her body relaxes
she lets go of the bedsheets, she closes her eyes and her head tilts to the side, and the pressure slowly fades away.
"Oh my god..." she manages to say
"And we are not even done yet"
"What?!" her body tenses again and her eyes glare at me
"I am not done yet"
"Do it by yourself then, I can not go on"
"But you will, it would be unfair otherwise. Besides, remember that thing you wanted me to do last time and we couldnt?"
Sparkles start building up in her eyes
"Today is the day"
She recovers her strenght surprisingly fast and get up from her position
I lay on my back and watch as she climbs on me, shivering with anticipation.
One leg on each side of me, she slowly lowers herself.
"Do it slowly" I whisper as I place my hands on her hips.
I love these hips, these legs, I just love every part of her body, every inch of her skin. And I also lust after each of the aforementioned . So my mind goes blank as I see her velvet sinking unto my pulsating erection.
As her lower lips touch the tip of me, a little bit of her love juice leaks out and rolls down my shaft.
I lift my hips a bit so that I poke her.
"Ah... what are you doing? Arent I the one who is supposedr to be in charge?" she scolds me
"I am just not too obedient I guess" I tell her and stick out my tongue
I poke her once again. This time she reacts by holding my arms down and lowering herself a little bit more.
My tip starts entering her wet treasure.
The pressure increases as she get me inside of her.
I reach her deepest spot, and she lets out a moan as she tries to rise herself a little, but it is futile, pleasure has overcome her.
She lets herself down completely, she pressure increases one more time, and she starts slowly grinding back and forth.
She rises her gaze to the ceiling and increases the rythm.
"So, do you like it?"
"I love it" she replies
"What is it that you love?"
"I love your cock"
"And where do you love it?"
"Inside of me, grinding me hard" as soon as she finishes the sentence, sha starts to moan, louder and louder.
The rythm increases, the pressure does too.
I put my hands on her hips one more time and help her grind with more strenght than before.
I start panting heavily as the pleasure builds up inside of me
"Im close" I tell her
"Just... ah ... just a bit... hmmm . moooore"
Her face adapts an aggresive expression as she rides me even with more force than before, I let go of her as I am unable to keep up. her thighs rubbing agains my legs, her powerful grinding against me, the sweat on her body, glistening, mesmerizing me. All i see is the sheer beauty of a moment in time, a momento we are gonna keep forever burnt in our minds, as this time is very special for us.
I reach out with my hands to hold hers, she entwines her fingers with mine.
We look each other in the eyes as I feel Im about to explode in pleasure and her moans go on.
And then the magic happens:
I thrust while she grinds, she orgasms as she lets out one last moan, my pleasure, built up all this time, erupts and I fill her insides with my seed.
The magic of the moment lingers in the air as we are drawn back to reality.
All strenght leaves her body and she falls on me, I hug her tightly and kiss her gently.
We stay like this for a while, our mixed juices pouring out of her and onto me and the bed.
She lifts her head a bit to be face to face.
"You did it" she says with a tired smile on her face "You actually did it"
"Does look like it, doesnt it?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"
A passionate kiss signs the end of this soiree.

"Shower?" I ask some minutes later.
"We do need it, dont we?"
"Yeah... and I cant wait to wash that hot body of yours"
"Quiet unless you want to shower alone"
I smile at her and playfully spank her butt
"Last warning"
"Ok ok, I get it"
I close the door behind me and we both enter the shower.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario